<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

weezer never misses a cue 

so steve calls me, asks me about voting, tells me he's got 50 bucks on Kerry...literally. that kid will bet on ANYTHING! Bush is favored heavily...I think the fix is in.

Is there a point spread?
What's the Over/Under of votes counted?
Who will be the first state to ratify their electoral votes?
If Bush wins, will Mary Chaney makeout with the Bush twins?

now I'd gamble on that.

and as soon as I start realizing that pretty much every global power has a bet on this election one way or the other, one of those random mp3's that you never realize was on your hard drive pops up...Rivers from VVeezer singing the Start Spangled Banner.

What a country.


-z

Comments:
dude, steve is asian, of course he has $$ on the election.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?