<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

march mindless 

it's come time for the Tournament once again, and once again I'm working in an office where nobody cares. Anyone got a bracket I can join?

every year it's the same thing. I copy some bigshot's bracket from espn.com. I change a few of the winners. The ones I change lose and half my final four is gone, including my choice to win it all.

I think last year I was done after the first round haha.

Lyn always wins. I'm the football guy, she's the NCAA bracket champ of all time. *bows.*

Mikey, set up a bracket and decorate with turtles and bunnies, willya?

-z

Comments:
i was gonna ask if you guys wanted to start a bracket.

i do one at work, but it's not one that you can join easily.

and yeah, i do usually win. one year, ghetto/russian drew was so upset after the first round, he crumpled up his bracket and threw it at me. what a sore loser.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?