<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

aloha friday 

yesterday I woke up at 2. I left for work at 3. I got to work at 4. Left at 6 for a meeting with the caterer and coordinator.

when I walked into the office, my boss said "what the hell are you doing here?" I was thinking that myself when I hit my first piece of traffic on the 5. What a waste. I think it had something to do with pride, or just stupidity.

but you came here for pictures.

this one's the only hawaiian shirt I own that I ever see other people wearing. Damn you Costco and your reasonably priced clothing!


it's a little more subtle than most of my hawaiian shirts, and ridiculously comfortable. it reminds me of the old inside out patterned shirts from high school, I wish I could remember that brand.


as you can see it's got both white AND yellow flowers on it. pretty snazzy huh?

birthday stories and update this weekend. i have a feeling it's going to take a long time and I've got work to do, dammit!

-z

Comments:
check YOU out...all fancy on a FRIDAY!!! ;)
 
has anyone ever told you that you have perfected the art of the eyebrow arch? you're even better than russ and he's a master!
 
my eyebrows have a life of their own, I can't do a thing with them.

Except the wave.

and GFI - you know it sweetheart! it's my birthday!

ken grill at around 6 tonight.

-z
 
Yes, I fear you might even beat me with the eyebrow arch. Maybe we should have a Brow-off.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?