<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

happy birthday to meeeeeee... 

zach's 3rd annual 30th birthday. usually the annual party is a big to-do spanning 3 days, but with the wedding planning I really couldn't get my mind around planning another event.

Dinner at Sushi Itto. Raw fish with Chipotle sauce, what could be better?

And, of course, the Lamplighter. This song pretty much sums up how tonight will go.

The Kleptones - Rock (right-click/save as - explicit lyrics - limited time)

Went there at midnight last night for the traditional birthday Mensu Mensu shot and a few beers. Lyn and Upgrade were there for a little while but they had to take off and get busy. Rhi and I hung around for a while checking out chicks, just being mellow, and I had this great realization...marriage isn't going to change anything between us. You always think that marriage is going to change who you are, how you deal with each other, all that shit, but we're still gonna be the same lecherous overly cute little kids in adult bodies.

At least until we have children.

Come by the Lamp tonight if you want to say hi, I'll be the guy in the ridiculous shirt.

Man, I really need to update that site and get it on its own server.

-z

p.s. - I just got the best ecard ever. hmmmm I probably shouldn't put stuff on here with my friends' email addresses



Comments:
Thanks, dickwad!

-z
 
so what did you think of the upgrade??? i am dying to know.

and didn't i already wish you happy birthday?

see you at lamp tonight!
 
HAPPY BIRFDAY, Z!!! :)
 
seemed like a groovy guy, fairly handsome, a weird mix between barber John and a normal person. i'll have to have a real conversation with him before I can give you more than that.

-z
 
Thanks GFI! Come out and play tonight!

-z
 
MAYBEMAYBEMAYBE!!!!
 
you called my man groovy. that's wrong.

he may be there tonight too. we'll see.
 
come on, you know he's SO groovy! don't deny his inherent grooviness, you're ignoring who he really is!

-z
 
all right, he's groovy. give me break, he's 44. he's already been to his 20th reunion!
 
Dang Lyn! That's twice the age you're used to dating!!! :p
 
SNAP!

damn I think she got you!

-z
 
totally, that kills me. i think i may have to blog about it :)
 
Happy birthday, doll. I'm sorry that we aren't going to make it tonight. i really wanna GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but my knee is the size of a canteloupe (if that's how you spell it) and I really just want to lie down with all that stuff you said.

BUT, we definitely need a lamp night and you can just pretend it's your birthday again. :)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
Dude,

I hope you had a great birthday. It was great meeting you and the future Mrs.

Stay cool,

Roger
 
thanks everybody! I just got to work a half hour ago!

-z
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?