<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

blog...ego... 

"Blego" © 2005 Aragon Design Group

You ever have one of those periods of time where you don't blog for a while, and you think to yourself "man, my readers must be really upset that I don't update more often." This is an example of an overinflated blego.

I had this thought today and quickly realized that about 5 people read my blog on a regular basis.

Reality sucks.

Even worse is when you think you've created a new word, threw a "©" symbol on it, then before you hit "Publish" you google the word and find 4,010 results.

My blego is out of control.

Well, since i'm on a roll anyway, I'll share some of my most recent thoughts with you!

My blego is now satiated.

-z

p.s. If this jersey was padded, this would be the perfect Aloha Monday jersey.

Comments:
I like your fingers just fine. Just sayin'.

Don't want another goalie. I like my hubboalie. Who's our new goalie? Why don't I know these things. I hate all day meetings.
 
Nina was telling me at the game last night, she knows somebody. And I quote..."He lives in Mexico though, so he might have a bit of a...uh...commute."

Don't know exactly what that means, we might have to adopt him so he can play every Monday.

-z
 
do you even READ my blog? geez.

http://amrra.blogspot.com/2005/07/comments.html

started to get spammy comments, and I'm a moron so I don't know how to delete individual comments.

and hey! I have to fill in your captcha box, least you can do is out yourself here!

-z
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?