<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Zachary needs... 

Stolen from Swank or Skank?, one of the blogs that I troll even though I have no idea who they are...

Go to Google.
Type in "(your name) needs." (Remember to use quotes)
And look at all the things that Google says you need!

Here are the top 10 things that Google says I need;

1) Zachary Needs Favor! - Could you grab me a glass of juice from the fridge? Thanks.

2) Zachary needs a kidney and heart transplant. - I had no idea...better get that medical insurance and tell my liver it needs to wait.

3) Zachary needs a family with realistic expectations who will encourage him to achieve his full potential in a highly predictable, safe, stable environment at home and a school. - Thanks, already got one. And having a highly predictable environment is just not my idea of a life.

4) Zachary Needs A Home. - Oh, how I wish we had a home with a nice yard so Mrs. Z could have a puppy. Licking her face when she gets home is getting kinda old.

5) Zachary needs to be in the mainstream. - Mainstream, shmainstream! I'm LIVVVIN ON THE EDDDDGGGGGGGE...

6) Zachary needs it. - All the time, baby.

7) Zachary Needs. - Yes, that's someone's real name.

8) What is the minimum standard Zachary needs to meet in order to satisfy your concerns? - Apparently, Zachary is a troublemaker. Old news *yawn*

9) Just cause Zachary needs to feel love doesn’t mean he needs to pull that crap. - See #8.

10) Zachary needs to pay the bills. - Gah! Bad, wise Google!

-z

Comments:
I love reading your blog. Zachary needs to write them more often. Thanks for the laugh.
 
Zachary needs hug? Now? Come on!
 
Zachary and Mrs. Z need to go out with Mike and Not Mrs. Mike. :) Because Not Mrs. Mike misses Zachary and Mrs. Z.

And is tired of talking in the 3rd person. lol.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?